If you need to kill some time while waiting for more lives, here are some ideas:
Sweet Fiction, Non-fiction and DVDs
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
- The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull
- L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad (okay it’s not actually about candy but it’s got candy in the title, sue me)
- The Liddabit Sweets Candy Cookbook by Liz Gutman and Jen King
- Candy Making for Dummies by David E.H. Jones
- Candy from the History Channel
Some of these look really cool and fun.
So get reading! Or crafting and baking – you have 30 minutes between lives to waste or until your Facebook friends give you more. And just keep telling yourself, “I can quit whenever I want…” That’s what I’ll be telling myself.
-Heather Lee, Children and Teen Services, St Matthews Branch
[ 192 comments ] ( 5760 views )