From June 1st through August 10th, 2013, teens grade 6 through 12 can participate in the library's summer reading program.
All participants who complete the program will receive the following:
- Free Messenger Bag
- Free passes to the KY Science Center, Locust Grove, Rauch Planetarium, Lousville Bats Baseball game, Squire Boone Caverns
- Free class at Hwang's Martial Arts
- Free Frosty from Wendy's
- Free Lemon Ice from Fazoli's
- Free passes to select UofL sporting events
All completed participants will be entered into our grand prize drawing for a chance to win:
- $100 gift card to Barnes & Noble Book Store
- Netbook Computer
- UofL Football Tickets
To complete the summer reading program, teens need to fill out and return the summer reading form after reading 6 books,eBooks, magazines, or graphic novels and completing 1 activity (such as attending a library program or commenting on our Teen Blog). Forms may be picked up and dropped off at any LFPL location during our normal operating hours. Click here to find a branch near you.
For a full list of teen programs, click here .
[ 197 comments ] ( 3697 views )