Gay & Lesbian Resources
- MedlinePlus Gay, Lesbian and Transgender Health - This site is a compendium of mostly government links related to gay and lesbian health issues.
- People with a History - From Fordham University, People with a History presents a history of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people.
- The Fairness Campaign
- Louisville AIDS Walk - The Louisville AIDS Walk is held every year in September to raise money for AIDS services in Louisville.
- Louisville Youth Group - A community resource dedicated to providing LGBTQIA Youth ages 14 through 20 of the Louisville, Southern Indiana, and surrounding areas
- GLAAD - The Gay and Lesbian Alliance against Defamation is a national organization.
- Human Rights Campaign - Based in Washington, D.C. the Human Rights Campaign works for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equal rights.
- PFLAG - PFLAG is the acronym for Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays.
- COLAGE - COLAGE (Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere)
- Lambda Legal - Lambda Legal is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Kentucky Fairness Alliance - "The Kentucky Fairness Alliance seeks to advance equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people through leadership development, public education, and by encouraging participation in the democratic process. Includes information on local chapters.”
Last Updated: 10/25/2016