For more resources, see our Business and Money Databases
- Bank Rate Monitor - This site offers rate information on credit cards and bank loans; answers personal finance questions; provides a life insurance calculator; and, lists articles on taxes and investing.
- Credit Card Selector Tool - "This winnows results based on your individual credit card criteria, for example you could refine credit card offers for a business card you pay off monthly when you have excellent credit, or a personal card you will carry a balance on for poor credit."
- CardTrak.com - Global credit card comparisons.
- Consumer’s Guide to Credit Cards – from the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Free Credit Reports for consumers in Kentucky
- Your Access to Free Credit Reports - from the Federal Trade Commission
- Mortgage Loan Co. Calculators - This site includes calculators for mortgage loans, home equity loans and line of credit and many other useful financial calculators.
- Currency Converter - Exchange rates among 164 currencies are available for any day since 1 January 1990 through today. The currency converter is updated daily at 8:00 p.m. EST
- Motley Fool - Investment information for everyone.
- MyMoney.gov - Federal Government's website dedicated to helping Americans understand more about their money – how to save it, invest it, and manage it to meet your personal goals.
- Ohio State Virtual Finance Library - The WWW Virtual Library is a resource that Ohio State's Department of Finance provides to academia and investors alike.
- SmartMoney.com - Smart Money is a magazine published by the Wall Street Journal. Their web site includes a wealth of information on market trends and financial information.
- The Dollar Stretcher - This site is dedicated to providing useful ways to make the most of your money.
- U.S. Savings Bonds Online - Official source of savings bond information from Bureau of the Public Debt.
- Comprehensive Savings Bond Value Tables - "Use this file to find values for any Series E Bond, Series EE Bond, I Bond, or Savings Note bought from 1941 through today. The file gives you values and interest earned for all denominations. An updated version of this file is available every six months.
Last Updated: 01/26/2015