For more resources, see our Business and Money Databases
Kentucky Business Resources
- County Business Patterns/Metro Business Patterns/Zip Code Business Patterns
- Kentucky Business and Economic Reports - Business and Economic Reports from the Cabinet for Economic Development.
- Kentucky Business Databases - Searchable databases from the Cabinet for Economic Development
- Kentucky Economic Indicators - Monthly statistics from the Office of the State Budget Director.
- State Agriculture Data Sheet - From the USDA Economic Research Service. Includes data on food security, agriculture, and commodity statistics
- Current Employment Statistics - This site reports current state and metropolitan area employment statistics from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kentucky At A Glance - Includes reports on labor force data for each industry segment. From the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kentucky Small Business Profile - The Small Business Profile includes: the number of firms, demographics of business ownership, small business income, banking, business turnover, industry composition, and employment gains and losses by size of business. Click on the year and then the state. Data published by the Small Business Administration.
- FDIC State Profile - Kentucky - The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation publishes a quarterly state report. Click on FDIC State Profiles to get to Kentucky.
- e-procurement - This web site allows vendors to perform a number of functions related to their business with the Commonwealth. Vendors may: Electronically register and update their information with the state; browse business opportunities by individual or all state cabinets; submit, modify, and withdraw bids on-line; view bid results.
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-State Minority Business Council
The Tri-State Minority Business Council is comprised of Kentucky, South Central Indiana and West Virginia.
- Kentucky Secretary of State Office - It's possible on this site to download business filings forms, search the corporate database by officer, member or manager name and do a name availability search.
- Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development - "This website provides extensive information on the programs and services available to businesses including existing businesses, newly locating companies, start-ups, small and minority businesses and many others."
- Kentucky Small Business Portal
- Name Availability Search - In this database one may search over one million documents with information on over 340,000 businesses. Information included will be corporate status, registered agent, address, initial directors, date of incorporation, address of principal office, activity history, and any list of assumed name companies.
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center
Last Updated: 02/04/2013