There are Computer Learning Centers in four locations: Iroquois, Main, Shawnee and Southwest. The Computer Learning Centers help patrons develop computer skills through hands on classes. All classes are free, and are two hours long unless stated otherwise.
If you are new to computers, we suggest you begin by taking the core classes in this order:
- Computer Basics
- Windows Basics
- Internet Basics
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Getting The Most Out Of The Library Website
Once you have completed the core courses, you will be ready for our intermediate classes.
Have a comment about the CLCs? Let us know. The Computer Learning Centers are available for use by local organizations on a limited basis.
For more information, please contact the following individuals:
- Iroquois - Valerie Viers, 574-1720
- Main - Chris Johnson, 574-1611
- Shawnee - Imani Beverly, 574-1722
- Southwest Regional - Rebecca Maddox, 933-0029