The Louisville Free Public Library System is working to improve the inclusion of disabled patrons in all of its facets. This means equal access to information, programs, buildings, or any service offered by the library. The Accessibility Committee has been established to do whatever is necessary to make the Louisville Free Public Library System accessible to patrons with disabilities. The members of this committee will be grappling with any and all issues that arise. Rely upon them for support. If you have questions or need help, feel free to contact the Accessibility Committee members listed below.
- Carrick Arehart – Manager of Popular Materials, Main Library, 574-1627
- Linda Atzinger – Accessibility Services Department Coordinator, 574-1770
- Nan Curnutt - Manager of Reference Services, 574-1653
- Debbe Oberhausen – Manager of Crescent Hil, 574-1793
- Dustin Strong – (Chairperson) Manager of Electronic Services, 574-1764