- AARP WorkSearch - AARP’s Foundation WorkSearch program aids job-seekers over the age of 50 in finding the right job for their skills.
- RetirementJobs.com - Posts jobs for workers over the age of 50. Also has listings for part-time jobs and resume help.
- SeniorCorps.org - SeniorCorps connects people 55 or over with volunteer organizations, and is a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- AARP - AARP is aimed at people 50 or older. It includes information on legislation, travel, and other areas.
- Hospital Comparisons - From Medicare
Medicaid is an insurance program for low-income and needy people. Find more information at this site from the Social Security Administration.
- Medicare information from the Federal Government
- Nursing Home Comparisons - From Medicare
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA)
- FirstGov for Seniors
- Social Security Handbook
- Services Guide for Aging and Disabled Citizens for Louisville- A Directory of Services for Aging and Disabled Citizens.
- Aging and Disability Guide for Kentucky
Last Updated: 8/14/14