Cars & Trucks
- Carfax - Enter a VIN and get a vehicle history report which includes a title check, odometer check, problem check and registration check
- Edmunds new and used car prices
- Kelley Blue Book
- NADA Guides - Find new car prices, get trade-in values, rebate info, compare models, read reviews, car buying tips, and more. Also get used pricing for motorcycles, ATVs, motor homes, snowmobiles, watercraft, boats, planes, and homes.
- FuelEconomy.gov - Find and compare the gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution ratings of different cars. This site also includes fuel economy guide, ratings, and tips as well as links to gasoline price data in cities across the US.
- Kentucky Division of Driver Licensing
- LouisvilleGasPrices.com - Find the price of gas reported at different locations within the past 72 hours.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - Supported by car insurers, it is "an independent, nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses -deaths, injuries and property damage - from crashes on the nation's highways."
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - NHTSA investigates safety defects in motor vehicles, sets and enforces fuel economy standards, helps states and local communities reduce the threat of drunk drivers, promotes the use of safety belts, child safety seats and air bags, investigates odometer fraud, establishes and enforces vehicle anti-theft regulations and provides consumer information on motor vehicle safety topics.
- Office of Defects Investigation - "The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation provides recall information including vehicle and equipment campaigns from 1966 to present. The campaigns include motor vehicle products which experienced a safety-related defect or did not comply with federal motor vehicle safety standards."
- RepairManual.com - RepairManual.com distributes Chilton, Clymer, Haynes and Arctic Cat, Honda, Husaberg, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha factory manuals. from 1949 to 2002.
- Safercar.gov - Find crash test and rollover ratings for vehicles, tire ratings and safety information, air bag and rollover safety information. File a safety complaint. Check for recalls and find information on ongoing investigations.
- Distraction.gov – a U.S. Department of Transportation website devoted to
ending distracted driving.
- Kentucky Office of Highway Safety – tips from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
- Distracted Driving – from the National Safety Council.
- Itcanwait.com – a public service from AT&T
Last Updated: 1/31/17