For more resources, see our Business and Money Databases
- Statistics of U.S. Businesses
- County Business Patterns/Metro Business Patterns/Zip Code Business Patterns
- Economic Census
- Statistical Abstract 1878-2012
- 2010 Census from the United States Census Bureau
- American Factfinder -From this page you can find data for any geographic entity (city, state, national).
- Easy Stats - quick and easy access to 2010 Census data.
- How to use the American Factfinder 2 - a libguide from Western Illinois University.
- The Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System - the CDC provides data on risk factors, such as smoking and drinking for Jefferson County.
- Kentucky Healthfacts - Measures access to health care, maternal and child health and senior health, among other things. The data are drawn from different state agencies, although some of them are from the BRFSS.
- Louisville Metro Health Equity Report - :the Social Determinants in Louisville Metro
- Healthy Louisville - statistics on the health of the population of Louisville.
- Selected Historical Decennial Census Population and Housing Counts - From the Census Bureau.
- United Nations Demographic Yearbook - Demographics are available for capital cities and cities of 100,000 and more inhabitants.
- United Nations Statistics Division - Social Indicators - Social indicators covering a wide range of subject-matter fields are compiled by the Statistics Division, Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations Secretariat.
- European Union - find statistics for any country of the European Union.
- The World Bank - includes statistics for members of the World Bank community.
- Kentucky County Profiles
- Kentucky State Data Center
- Kentucky Kids Count - A project of the Annie Casey Foundation, statistics related to children and poverty for all states and local areas are available here.
- Metropolitan Housing Coalition - find statistics on housing and the homeless in these reports.
- Community and Economic Development Initiative of Kentucky - two page profiles of each county from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture.
Last Updated: 10/23/2014