For more resources, see our Business and Money Databases
Louisville Business Resources
- CoAlliance of Business Organizations - "Formed in 1994, the CoAlliance of Business Associations brings together the leadership of 29 organizations, representing over 5,000 businesses throughout the Louisville Metro area. Made up of small business owners, and other business organizations, the CoAlliance meets to network, share success stories and collectively address issues of common concern."
- Community Leadership Alliance
- Greater Louisville Inc.
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
- Health Enterprises Network Louisville
- The Enterprise Corporation
- Home Builders Association of Louisville
- Jeffersontown Chamber of Commerce
- Kentuckiana Real Estate Investors Association
- Kentuckiana Regional Planning and Development Agency (KIPDA) - An association of local governments in a nine county region of Kentucky and Indiana.."
- Leadership Louisville Foundation - Founded "to foster interest in and promote educational, civic and social service activities."
- Kentucky Indiana Exchange - a bi-state, non-partisan organization of regional leaders.
- Venture Connectors -
helps to facilitate and encourage the expansion of business and
commercial investment activities in the Kentuckiana region.
- Business First of Louisville - Business First of Louisville is a weekly business newspaper of Greater Louisville. At this site it is possible to search back issues and to browse a calendar of business events.
- Courier-Journal Business Section
- Start a Business in Louisville
All the information you need to start a business in Louisville.
- City of Louisville Economic Development Department - "In order to improve Louisville's business climate, the Economic Development Department works with other government agencies, Greater Louisville Inc.-the Metro Chamber of Commerce, and the private sector to create jobs, assist business start-ups, improve infrastructure, develop new amenities, and deliver neighborhood services."
- Greater Louisville Small Business Development Center - "The mission of the KSBDC (Kentucky Small Business Development Centers) network is to further economic development by fostering the creation and growth of viable small enterprises."
- The Nia Center - "If you want to open some doors for your business, open ours first. The Nia Center is the one place anyone in Louisville can go to find resources ranging from training to transportation. Nia comes from Swahili, meaning purpose. The Nia Center's purpose is to empower people to develop a more meaningful life, for themselves and their business. From starting a business, to getting a job, to finding transportation, you'll find what you and your business need here."
- SBA Kentucky - Local office site includes workshop schedules.
- Tri-State Minority Business Council - The Tri-State Minority Business Council is comprised of Kentucky, South Central Indiana and West Virginia.
Last Updated: 07/19/2013